Lead2Succeed™ Leadership Development Program
The Lead2Succeed™ Leadership Development Program is a 12-18 week course conducted for a few hours each session. The process requires close coordination between Academy Leadership, your executive management team and your training staff.
Each Leadership Development program is completely customized to suit the needs of your organization. The program is held at your location or a location of your choosing. Typical group size ranges from 8 to 15 participants. We have found that keeping the group size small ensures that all participants get the most out of each session.
The key steps of the Lead2Succeed Process™ are:
- Leadership Assessment — Based on a unique assessment tool, this workshop provides a leader, as well as their team, awareness of key leadership issues.
- Focus & Alignment Workshop — Confirms the purpose, values, vision, mission and goals that will guide the company into the future and provide the common thread for developing leaders.
- Application & Action Sessions — Training and application of selected leadership topics. While the application of these topics may very from level to level, normally the same set of topics are used throughout the program from executive management through mid-level management to first-line supervisors. This allows for the creation of a common "leadership language" and enables those at each level to coach and mentor others as they undergo the program.
- Evaluation and Follow-up — Periodic measurements and reports to determine the progress being achieved in individual skill development and the overall program goals.
- Advanced Leadership Communications
- Aligning and Accomplishing Goals
- Building High Performance Teams
- Building Trust
- Building Teams & Trust
- Coaching to Develop People
- Communicating the Vision
- Core Values Alignment
- Creating a Motivational Climate
- Developing Your People
- Effective Decision Making
- Leadership Philosophy
- Leading Change
- Leveraging the Power of Conflict
- Meeting Management
- Setting Leadership Priorities