Gettysburg Leadership Experience
Registration Fee $3,450
This program is approved by the Project Management Institute to receive 24 PDUs.
The registration Fee for the three day event is $3,450.
The event fee includes:
- Transportation during the event
- All meals during the event including two 5 course dinners at Antrim 1844
- Two nights lodging at Antrim 1844
- Gettysburg Leadership Experience Workbook developed by Academy Leadership
- Killer Angels — Michael Sharra's Pulitzer Prize-winning novel
- The Leader's Compass, 3rd Edition by Ed Ruggero & Dennis F. Haley
- Hallowed Ground by James M. McPherson
For customized team events, please contact Dennis Haley at 610.783.0630 or email@example.com.
Substitutions of registrant in a session may be made any time prior to the program commencement for an administration fee of $200 to cover the additional cost of the pre-work. Participants may cancel at any time up to 31 days prior to the event and receive a refund (less a 10% processing fee). Cancellations between 10 and 30 days prior to the event receive a 50% refund of the fee. No refunds will be given for cancellations submitted within 10 days of the event. Rescheduling less than 30 days prior to the event will incur a $150 administrative fee. Academy Leadership reserves the right to cancel or reschedule any event.