This policy covers how Academy Leadership treats personal information that Academy Leadership collects and receives, including information related to your past use of Academy Leadership products and services. Personal information is information about you that is personally identifiable such as your name, address, email address, or phone number, and that is not otherwise publicly available.
Information Collection and Use
- Academy Leadership collects personal information when you register with Academy Leadership, sign up for our newsletter, purchase products or request information.
- When you register we ask for information such as your name, email address, zip code, occupation, and industry.
- Academy Leadership uses information for the following general purposes: fulfill your requests for products and services, send monthly emails, and contact you.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Academy Leadership does not rent, sell, or share personal information about you with other people or nonaffiliated companies except to provide products or services you've requested.
Confidentiality and Security
- We limit access to personal information about you to employees who we believe reasonably need to come into contact with that information to provide products or services to you or in order to do their jobs.
- We have physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal regulations to protect personal information about you.
- Academy Leadership may update this policy. We will notify you about significant changes in the way we treat personal information by sending a notice to the primary email address specified in your Academy Leadership account or by placing a prominent notice on our site.