Graduate Leadership Course & Executive Coaching
- Concentrated, Advanced 3-day program
- Powerful follow-on for graduates of the Leadership Boot Camp, Leadership Excellence Course and PMI 5 Star Leadership Course for Project Managers
- Best practices based on experience following Academy Leadership program
- Interactive peer-to-peer learning environment
- Post-classroom leadership coaching for 180 days
- 360 Assessment
- $4,250 per person
- 36 PDUs from the Project Management Institute
Why register for the Academy Leadership Graduate Leadership Course?
The Graduate Leadership Course is a highly interactive three-day leadership skills training program. It is the advanced follow-on course to the Leadership Excellence Course, the Leadership Boot Camp, and the PMI Five Star Leadership Seminar for Project Managers. Those returning will participate with other emerging leaders who have decided to hone their leadership skills to a higher level.
This course curriculum includes advanced topics:
- Best Practices Based on Experience Following Academy Leadership Program
- Advanced Leadership Communications
- Effective Decision Making
- Leading Change
- Core Values Alignment
- Developing Your People
- Personal Leadership Development Plan
Moreover, attendees will have the opportunity to fine tune their personal leadership philosophy (Leaders Compass) and reaffirm their own Energize2Lead™ Profile Assessment for more effective use with their teammates and co-workers.
Take advantage of advancing your pre-requisite experience by returning to a program led by former corporate executives and service academy graduates. All who participate in this follow-on program will greatly benefit and come away more confident as highly effective leaders.
Transfers or substitutions can be made at any time prior to the start of the program and are subject to a $200 administration fee. Transferees will have a period of one year from the date Academy Leadership is notified to attend a subsequent program offering. After a one year period, tuition fees will be forfeited.
Cancellation notifications received at least 30 days prior to the program's starting date are subject to a $200 administrative fee.
Cancellation notifications received less than 30 days prior to the program start date will be charged 25% of the total program fee.